Monday 26 September 2022

Photoshop fruit bowl

 

I used a pastel colour pallete for this fruit bowl. I was trying to create a soft but colourful effect and use a variety of light colours (for example baby blue, lilac, light pink, mint green) to do that. I also used colours that complimented each other in order to make it look a lot better, and placed them according to which I think works best together. Also, I used many different shades of purple from a very light shade to a darker one. This was because I think purple goes with a lot of different pastel themed colours, no matter the shade.


For my second fruit bowl, I used an autumn themed colour pallete. I created a warm effect using colours like auburn, orange, deep red, chestnut brown and forest green. I took inspiration from one of my favourite series to design this fruit bowl and used a range of nature-themed colours as well. A colour I used quite a lot was brown, in many different shades. I did this because I think that brown associates with nature and autumn especially, for example the colour of the leaves on trees. I did this to add a mellow effect to my background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Videogames: Kim Kardashian

Language: 1)  The objective of the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game is to create your own star, with the ability to customise your look and ou...