Thursday 17 November 2022

Media assessment learner response

1) Feedback:

Score: 25/30

Grade: 7

WWW: A superb effort, Wajiha. All of that wonderful blog work is really paying off. Fantastic detailed responses with relevant media terminology to support.

EBI: More alternative reasons to explain why charity advertisers use children for advertising - some crossover from Q5 - see mark scheme indicative content.

2) Marks:

Q1: 1/1

Q2: 1/1

Q3: 12/12

Q4: 2/2

Q5: 6/6

Q6: 3/8

3) Question 3:

I got full marks on this question by correctly analysing the product image, and by using a lot of detail and accurate media terminology. I focused on the different denotations and connotations of the image and what they may mean, and also the effect that each aspect of it gives off to the audience by using thorough description throughout.

4) Question 6:

I think I missed out on marks on this question by not using enough indicative content, and I didn't include some key points that the question and mark scheme were looking for. I feel as though I didn't put enough valid or useful points that were relevant to the question which cost me the extra five marks. Also, timing was a big factor too, so I may need to work on equally distributing the amount of time I take on a question.

5) Question 3 - the unseen text 12 mark question:

I already achieved 12 marks on this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Videogames: Kim Kardashian

Language: 1)  The objective of the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game is to create your own star, with the ability to customise your look and ou...